August 27, 2009

positive approach

found tiz frm my email.. it's so funny n make me laugh alone like nobody business in my room...

the story begin...................

Father : I want you to marry a girl of my choice.
Son : I will choose my own bride!
Father : But the girl is Bill Gates’s daughter.
Son : Well, in that case… OK!!!

Next day
Father approaches Bill Gates.

Father : I have a husband for your daughter.
B.G. : But my daughter is too young to marry.
Father : But this young man is a vice-president of the World Bank!
B.G. : Ah, in that case... OK!!!

Finally Father goes to see the president of the World Bank.

Father : I have a young man to be recommended as a vice-president.
President : But i already have more vice-presidents than i need!
Father : But this young man is Bill Gates's son-in-law.
President : Ah, in that case... OK!!!


This is how business is done!!


Moral : Even if you have nothing, you can get anything. But your attitude & approach should be positive! ;D

No comments: