October 3, 2009

start my holiday~


ahha! gonna start my *sweet* 3 weeks holiday, its suppost to be enjoy wif my dear mr.soon but sadly he's started his industrial tranning from 1st of oct until 31th of dec... so.. travel is out of my plan.. hopefully someone will provide new idea for me to spent my day... OH YA!! auntysss pls date me!!! im boring like hell.............

post about my past few days.. back to home on monday's night --> redbox on tuesday --> wed accompany mr.soon at home --> did hair cut and treatment on thursday --> spent my boring day at home wif pps and finally starpy date me to Starbucks to gave her a karangan lession..


and today, it's Mid-Autumn Festival!! i love tis festival cuz i can est the moon cake as much as i can n play wif the candle lantern.. tonite we going to have our celebration dinner at batu kawan.. as usual, aunty goin to prepare alots of nice food for us!!




enjoy ur day everyone!
''Happy Mid-Autumn Festival, 中秋节快乐!!''


No comments: