December 10, 2009

holiday - random

this short sem seems like a super-duper LONG HOLIDAY for me.. i hav only 1 class per week after i get exemption for the other 2 subjects.. now, utar's fren gonna face exam n enjoy their 3 weeks holiday~

this few days busy help my dearest auntie- auntie for their final project II exhibition booth setting.. everyone was doing a GREAT JOB! they are sooooooo LUCKY to hav the opportunity for an exhibition tat i wish so much during my FPII~~ anyway,cnt wait for their DIG exhibition~

force myself to get off of my large-warm-comfortable bed to get my course registration done! timetable arrangement was still acceptable as long as no more 8am class!! but i heard some of them cnt make it in certain tutorial class.. sien lorrrrrr~~ anyway, abit excited cuz taking French language class on coming sem, CAN'T WAIT!!!

DECEMBER~~ anniversary, Christmas, New Year~~ WAH, this month properly is my BEST month of the year~~ Taiwan trip is jz around the corner n the best things is gonna have a frosty christmas count down at taiwan!! too bad mr.soon cnt go along due to his industrial tranning.. '' nvm larr.. u wan go on next year?? i dont mind if u wan me to go for 2nd time! =P ''

No comments: