March 23, 2010

the P/S: post

p/s 1 : went to my 1st soft skill talk during last sunday, 9am-5pm, boring to the MAX!

p/s 2 : pass the midterm, stress-less like a baby~ remain my eat-sleep-eat life!

p/s 3 : sis was telling me that she need to return Charco to the owner.. hard to say goodbye especially when i adi treat him as 1 of the Lim's family members.. T.T

p/s 4 : miss the bus today! the driver jz drove away infront of me without seeing i was waiting there!! LMAO..

p/s 5 : car cannot start! n i duno y~~ haiz, pocket gonna broke again~

p/s 6 : after few suffer days due to the gastric problem, cook traditional medicine soup today to healing my little stomach~

p/s 7 : the view of penang's sakura was ARESOME! too bad tat i jz view frm newspaper~

p/s 8 : 秋香怒点唐伯虎 was funny n entertaining~ feel free to watch guys!

p/s 9 : cant wait for the brand new episode of The Vampire Dairy in the coming Thursday night!! after 2 months of waiting~~~

random pic during class

No comments: