February 26, 2011

about industrial training

next trimester gonna be our industrial training, time to send resume n interview! made me remind of my diploma training time.. NEED TO WORK AGAIN~~

send lots of resume, most of ppl dont reply, while some ppl replied... that they dun have recruipment for internship student..... = =!!!

finally received email from 1 of the ad agency, mad happy! asked for interview at office where located at mid valley city... time to buy ticket, prepare portfolio, pack bag and depart!!

ATTENTION HERE!!! MY KINDNESS plus CUTEST GROUPMATE MISS JYNN WAS WORRIED ABOUT MY SAFETY and DECIDED TO ACCOMPANY ME!! owww~ i love u max!!

5 people included junyew, evelyne, wendy, jynn and me take ktm to kl sentral early in the morning, they have interview too except MY KINDNESS GROUPMATE JYNN.. after breakfast, jynn and me headed to mid valley to find the office~ ppl looking so professional n keep on wondering what will i be in the future..

the interview session was shorter than i had imagine! 20 minutes i think.. they need PR but not advertising student so i think the percentage are super low!!!!! deep deep low! they not even request to view my portfolio~~ "i bring along my laptop in case they wan to look on it, super heavy and i need to carry the bag here n there.. CRIED LOUD!! "

anyway, i had decided to do my industrial training back at hometown~ 'SENIOR' pls dont bully me!<<>


p/s: good luck my frens! before that, hope everyone able to survive on this hectic trimester!!

1 comment:

Jynn said...

you are welcome + I know I'm cute, wakakakakak~
all the best in your internship, don't eat too much, control your mouth..=)