November 18, 2008

final 2 presentation

Final Project 2

- Approach an actual shop
- Persuade/convince the shop as hire client to promote the store to the public by suggesting/proposing to client with a list of ideas

- Decide on a type of shop want to promote and propose at least 20 different item

- All items suggested and hand in for proposal is final and cannot be amended

...........................................................................


for the past 3 month....almost everyday i need to stick with illustrator..damm tired!this few day i can jz rest at 3am sumthng, and wake up at 8am!!DIE!!!

yesterday we're still busy on hanging the artwork..every1 was like '' oh!i havent finish tiz n tat!! '' and ''wei,how to hang ??!! '' haha!the whole gallery full with our sound!! And finally today is my final project 2 presentation day, same as final project 1. Wake up early in the morning, do the final preparation, finish a bottle of essence of chicken....it's time to FIGHTING!!!

everyone did a good job today! vr nervous when cum to my turn..i forgot eveythng tat i wan to present in the moment when i stand up!!teruknya~~~luckly everythng go smooth!! whooo.. and BIG THANK to mr. Ellison who help m for this semester, mr. Maizul who give me the comments which give me big confident for my future design life, and ofcuz must thanks to auntie Shirley (she will kill me with this title!!)haha,kiding lar...dun worry,u r still pretty n young!!thank you for yr confident on me n i miss u alot..now noboby sembang with me when i go in to office!!hehe..



early in the morning

during the presentation


melissa - coffeeholic

starpy - starpy's cookies


me - Jin-Xiu art gallery & Tea House



mr. ellison & mr. Maizul....and Marlene



cookies 'tauke' & cookies staff

huey chin & starpy
...........................................................................
FUN time!


haha! stupid!


my favourite!


makan at gurney


No comments: