November 9, 2008

mood goes up & down..

today go 'gaigai' with mr.soon...duno y feel so excited...like 38!! seldom go 'gaigai' with him for this few weeks...neerrrr...go 'pak to' liao lar!

went to gurney plaza..eat western food..buy donut..play toys..'meet' starpy n her dear dear at last juga..hahaah! 'dun meet me har,i wan private time with my dear dear~~' this is wat she told me in msn last night...eerrrhhhh!!!sangat beh tahan!!!

the happy moment..

superstar no.1


superstar no.2




with messy hair & panda eyes~


aftertat went to prangin mall..to 'survey' my laptop's bag!! 'accidentally' saw another bag!! a big n NICE bag!! but kinda expensive...so,its time to manja lor...haha!!but FAIL to get his 'support'~~aiyyoooooorr!!i really wan tat bag lar!!!tat bag is now in my MUST get lists!!!
so,mood bo hamik syiok now lor...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how muz d???? which type leh? wu an ni sui meh? muz get lo... hmmmm....
have photo show me bo? mayb i can hadiah u leh..... faster lo.. kikikiki