July 13, 2009

back to penang's auntys~

bck to kdu to settle my convo things.. n my auntys are presenting their practical training stuff... meet all of my ex-classmate EXCEPT the one who put me aeroplane again!!!!!

'' MISS YOYO, make sure u show up on next gathering!! ''

meet shirley, she's my dearest lecture among my 3 years study..a big HUG from her, goin to miss her bcuz she's leaving KDU soon...

ms jenny, S , mr maizul

here's my ms shirley, love u forever!

S , ms shirley , mr ellison


2 of the most important lectures in my 3 years study..
im so sad bcuz mr ellison will also leaving pg soon..


the place tat i used to walk around for 3 years


zen n mel


marlene , foong , starpy
had a short lunch at oldtown with starpy n fy..thx for the APA style information..
reached home at 230, bath n pack, drive to kampar again.. again..i hate the feeling when leaving my home~




3 comments:

Ethan said...

even hate to see T2 cute classmates like us ??=(

hl milk / hooiling said...

i mean the daily life mah..

preety shirley said...

love u too, sayang sayang sayang, hope to go for ur graduation. love u, remember me always wen u become famous designer