July 24, 2009

heart attact!

upload for past few days...

firstly, HAPPY BELATED 21TH BIRDAY TO 'AUNTY JULIUS' !!!
he was inviting everyone to a steamboat BBQ dinner n the SHXT part is i cnt go bck to join them..wed i have a presentation... n Aunty S keep reminding me tat she will eat my part since last week.. while u guys enjoying the food, im jz eating white rice wif fried egg~~ n also viewing the hapiness photos frm FB! without my face there.. WEI, somebody pls CROP N PASTE!!!


sumthng bad happened...

hostel's line unfunctionable for few days... no FB no PPS no BLOGGER!! my boriness MAX UNTIL CANNOT MAX!! repeating eat-class-sleep everyday..

the WORST part!

my cs3 corrupted! both photoshop n illus! MA DI!!!!!
i hate this things happen but it's happen again.. i duno y my installation disc totally cnt works.. SIEN~~~ when i tot i can reformat my laptop n reinstall, i realised tat i leave the reformat disc at my hometown!!! WALAUEEHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!


speechless...

No comments: