June 5, 2009

hard live

its hard to be at the place tat we're not familiar with.. time passed slow here... its only 1st week but i felt like almost 1 month~~~

wake up at 8 sumting everyday, the worst part is i wake AUTOMATICALLY!! plus no matter how late i get into my bed..sumtime i jz wonder how nice if i wake at afternoon.. enjoy my brunch~~ 'oi!! wake up!!!'--i knw its either from auntie S or auntie Y ONLY!! back to the topic, seriously i don't get enuf sleep~~ my eyes feel tired all the time..my dark circle n eye bag was getting more n more worst~ T_T


daily schedule:
- facing the hot killing weather EVERYDAY ( i know i mentioned alots of time~~)..
- trying to avoid my homesick issue..
- meeting new classmate..
- try hard to remember all the names, faces, bla bla blar...
- taking 5 subjects + 1 co-curriculum...
- lecturers keep on reminding assignment's dateline in every class which make me feel so tension..
-1st time in group assignments which make me so worried, i wondering i won't work well when in group becuz previously im comfortable in individual project..
hopefully i found a way to pass thru all of tiz.......

ALOTS RIGHT???!!! who ever at PENANG (the auntie-aunties gang) pls give more sayang to me~~ to make me full with energy to continue my 'adventure'~~ hopefully the pity lady here could keep on fighting and stand by until to the last.....



emo-ing..

3 comments:

vivi said...

bui mei come support lu liao...

与你一样离乡背井却比你更远的姐 said...

add oil add oil... ling boleh! no worried everybody always wif U!

Anonymous said...

THX BABE~~