June 18, 2009

pissed off

i HATE group work!!!

its fine if u work with someone who u can work with, but if in opposite.. according to yoyo's words, u would like to kill them n throw into the sea to feed shark!!

was maintain in great mood for tiz few days because i'm goin bck to pg on weekend..but spoiled today!! my predict turn to real~~ really pissed off!!! cnt believe i jz read my fren's blog which face same situation wif m few days ago, n now its happen on me!! MAILEH!!! '' fanny, i understand ur situation!!!! i agree wif ur point! ''

im adi 21, older enuf to see your 'signals' tat u tot i wont understand!!! it too obvious!! did u guys consider my feeling when i jz sit opposite to u?!! at least u can say it behind of me n respect me!! n i think i sensed the reason..mayb u will think im the 'ke gao gao' people, WHATEVER!!! but i jz like to share my opinions n experiences!! during discussion, the answer is only 'erm..ok loh..whatever la..depends on u guys...' n turn back u treat me like tiz!! im here for study, i wan to get good result ! not playing the so-called 'class politic' wif u guys!! i wont play joke on my cgpa! if u think u can do better than me then u shud say out the point while jz saying im hegemony!

i understand anyone have their right to dislike or boycott someone, i do so!!! but at least RESPECT!!!i do wish i can mix well with new classmate!! im so sad tiz thing really happen! but at least i learned a lesson, i knw how to difference between FRIENDS and CLASSMATES!! cnt imagine i have to face u guys 3 more years..

i remember i said tiz word before, 3 years ago..
'' i miss the simple n pure relationship in high skul.. ''

n now, i have to say it again..
'' i miss my 'aunty relationship' in coll.. ''

we laugh, we study hard, while we rush for project we still can help each other, we play fool with each other, shouting for tea-break together, hang-out for makan together.. seriously i miss the aunty-auntys gang at pg..

n now, i need chocolate to refill my happy mood!!!

1 comment:

阿蕉 | JuNJi3 said...

haha, know who i m?
JJ in ur class ar~
know tht the guy u mention not me
cuz we not yet start our IT
haha, get used to it^^
every class also will have ths kind of situation geh~
+U+U la, oh ya, pls get used 2 my vulga too =X
juz nid some time 2 adjust with new frens here, hahaha